"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it... By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolf Hilter
Anyone see "The Dictator" yet? Tell me that movie doesn't smack of Obama's joking attitude toward anyone who questions his authority. And what is the label Obama has come to receive? The Dictator. If anyone doubts the influence the Democrats have in Hollywood, take a walk in history and watch "The American President". Before I knew anything about politics, I used to really like that film. I watched it recently and was absolutely sickened at the unveiled influence of the Democrats' message: Democrats = eloquent, honest, handsome people, just trying to do what's right; Republicans = ugly, tactless, unpopular people full of evil intentions.
The blatant lie that Obama is winning this election could not be further from the truth. DO NOT BELIEVE IT. When you watch Dick Morris's report of the true poll numbers, you may be surprised to find out, Romney is leading almost all of them! Dick Morris, by the way, is one of the most trusted voices in politics.
You may not believe me but I tell you the truth when I say the Obama campaign is in trouble; they are falling apart; and they are desperate for support. Nearly everything the media circulates, with regard to Obama's favor, is a complete fabrication of truth and a gross distortion of his record. Yes, Obama has the black vote - of course he does, but the black vote will not win this election. Yes, Obama has the "gay" vote, but the "gay" vote will not win this election either (32 states ring a bell?). Besides the reality of the true poll numbers, nowhere is the desperation of the Obama campaign more obvious than in their own campaign emails.
FACT: For the first time in history, a sitting President is not just being out funded... he is being massively out funded. Just wanted to make sure you caught that - an incumbent has not been massively out funded in any previous presidential election in this country. Don't take my word for it, here is a campaign email "from Obama" himself with the subject, "Re: I will be outspent", in which he states:
"We're getting outraised -- a first for a sitting president... our opponent (Mitt Romney)... just outraised us for the second month in a row. We can win a race in which the other side spends more than we do. But not this much more."
Of course, Obama's emails go on to demonize Romney and his "big money buddies" while exalting himself as a "man of the people", yet they say nothing of Obama's big pocket terrorist donors like Soros and mention nothing of Obama's Solyndra scandal! How about Clooney, and Parker, and all the rest of his celebrity friends? Have they not given millions and raised millions to match it? Obama's hypocrisy knows no bounds.
And here is the same email he sent out about a week earlier stating, "I will be the first president in modern history to be outspent in his re-election campaign, if things continue as they have so far."
And feast your eyes on the blast of previous Obama camp emails literally begging for money:
- 6/7/12 - "For the first time in this campaign, we got beat in fundraising. The Romney campaign and the Republican Party raised more than $76 million last month, compared to our $60 million. We knew this moment would come when Romney secured the nomination. What happens next is up to you."
- 6/24/12 - "For the first time in modern American history, the incumbent (that's us) will get outspent in a re-election campaign -- by some estimates as much as 3-to-1... We have to take this seriously... we're falling behind."
- 6/27/12 - "If we're drastically outspent in this election, there's a very good chance we will lose to Mitt Romney. This is a distinct possibility. The financial landscape in this race has changed over the last few weeks. What concerns me is the Obama supporters I've encountered who don't understand that this is what we're facing (looks like all their positive media coverage is backfiring and causing their supporters to get complacent. Good!)."
- 6/30/12 - "Today is one of the most important fundraising deadlines of this campaign so far. We might not outraise Mitt Romney. But I am determined to keep the margin close enough that we can win this election the right way (this is an eerie phrase... is Obama saying, if he can't win it the 'right' way, he will win it the wrong way, i.e. cheat, like he did in the last election?)."
- 7/6/12 - "Romney... brought in more than $100 million in June. For context, that's about what we raised in April and May combined. We're still tallying our own numbers, but this means their gap is getting wider, and if it continues at this pace, it could cost us the election."
- 7/7/12 (the very next day!) - "We're facing a big problem right now that could directly affect the outcome (election) day. The Romney campaign... raised $100 million in the month of June alone. That is a massive sum... we've got to keep it close."
- 7/9/12 - "June was our best fundraising month yet... a grand total of $71 million raised for this campaign... Bad news? We still got beat. Handily. Romney... pulled in a whopping $106 million. So, to recap: We... fell about $35 million short... we need to keep it close."
- 7/29/12 - "(Subject) Romney defeats Obama? - When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see... Don't let anyone convince you that this is a sure thing... we already know they'll outspend us by a good amount."
- 7/30/12 (the next day) - "(Subject): This will be blunt: - This isn't hyperbole or exaggeration: If we don't win this election, it will be because we didn't close the spending gap when we could... we're running out of time to close the money gap when it really matters."
- 7/30/12 (the same day!) - "Yep, me again. Surprise: I'm here to ask you for money (if that's not begging I don't know what is!)... To be frank, we've gotten our behinds handed to us the past two FEC deadlines by Mitt Romney."
- 7/31/12 (the next day) - "Over the past two months, we have been outraised by our opponents."
Someone should inform the Obama campaign that two emails in the same day, with a following email the very next day, asking for money, is considered spam. I'm not the only one who is raising the spam flag either. The mere frequency alone of these emails says one thing - desperation - but the tone is also undeniably desperate.
I end where I began. As Dick Morris puts it:
"... don’t believe the garbage being put out by the media. The attempt to portray Romney as not catching on and as dropping in the polls is ludicrous. It is, at best, the product of incompetent polling and, at worst, the result of deliberate media bias. But Romney is winning and expanding his lead each week. That’s the real story."To all of you good Americans out there who have any doubt that Romney is making traction, hold on a little longer. Have faith. Trust in America. We have a better future ahead than the socialistic "transformation" Obama seeks to unilaterally inflict upon us. Romney is doing more than just making traction--he's winning and it is my sincere belief that Romney will win by landslide in this, the most important election of our republic's history. But, there is a caveat - we must not let down our defense, but rather we must use the knowledge of Romney's lead to take the offensive position and put a full-court press on the Obama regime with all the vigor we possess. Comment on facebook, spread youtube videos, get the truth out and let's take back our country!
God Save The United States of America and, through our efforts, come November, the headlines will read, "Romney defeats Obama".